Cone crusher is an important mine crushing equipment, which plays a very large role in modern mines and crushing of stone materials, it is widely used. Therefore, ZK CORP considers study the common and typical failures of cone crushers to be more useful for cone crushers, provides great help for use, and it also has important guiding significance for preventive maintenance of equipment.
First, the dynamic cone on the bush
1. The load during the run-in period is too large. In order to ensure that the newly replaced bushing on the movable cone has a good contact, it should be gradually loaded to facilitate the running of the copper bushing. Once the copper sleeve is burned by overload, necking will occur and it needs to be replaced again.
2. Wear to limit. When the bushing wears on the movable cone, it will cause the swinging load of the moving cone to increase. When the crusher is unloaded, the load on the upper bushing will be increased and the bushing on the movable cone will be burned. The dimensions of the bushing on the movable cone should be checked in time and the wear should not exceed 2mm.
3. The oil quality is not good. The poor quality of the oil makes it easy for the liner to rupture instantaneously, resulting in burning of the upper liner. Therefore, the oil quality of the lubricant should be checked regularly and replaced in a timely manner.
Second, dynamic cone lower bushing grinding
1.The load during the run-in period is too large. The lower cone of the movable cone is mainly responsible for the force in the crushing process, so it is required to release it very well, and the running time of the lower cone of the movable cone is relatively longer.
2. The dynamic cone lower bush clearance is too large or too small. The clearance between the dynamic cone lower bushing and the eccentric iron should be 1.0~1.2mm. Excessive or too small clearances can be burned in the copper bushing. Therefore, during the replacement of the dynamic cone lower bushing and during the use of the bushing should carefully measure its size.
3. The oil quality is not good. This will cause the oil film to rupture instantaneously and burn the copper sleeve during the operation of the moving cone. Therefore, it should be checked and replaced in time.
4. Lack of oil. The lower bush of the movable cone needs a large amount of oil because of its large load. Due to the obstruction of the oil passage or the decrease of the pump capacity, it may cause oil shortage and damage the copper bush. Therefore, it is necessary to periodically check the oil circuit and the amount of oil.
5. Over the iron. Excessive iron will cause the crusher to load too much instantaneously, but the oil film rupture will cause damage to the copper jacket. Therefore, the metal detector mounted on the tape must be kept sensitive and reliable, otherwise it is easy to burn the copper sleeve.
6. The clearance of the lower bush of the movable cone is large, and the wear of the lower bush of the movable cone causes a large clearance, which reduces the contact surface between the movable cone and the eccentric body and increases the dynamic cone rotation and burns. Therefore, periodic inspection and replacement should be performed. .
Third, the spindle bushing damage
1.The load during the running-in period is too fast. To ensure good contact between the new bushing and the main shaft, gradually increase the load after replacing the bushing to avoid burning the copper bushing.
2. The oil quality is not good. The poor oil quality will cause the viscosity of the oil film to decrease, so that the oil film of the spindle bush will be instantly broken in the process of breaking the mine, resulting in the damage of the copper sheath. Therefore, it is necessary to check and replace it in time.
3. Lack of oil. When the tubing is clogged or the capacity of the pump is reduced, it is easy to cause the lack of oil in the copper sheath to form an oil film until the copper sheath is burned. Therefore, the pipeline and the oil pump must be checked regularly to ensure sufficient oil.
4. Over the iron. Excessive iron will increase the momentary load of the crusher, causing the oil film to rupture, causing the copper sleeve to burn. Therefore, the metal detector on the tape must be kept in a sensitive and reliable state.
5. With the gap is not suitable. The gap between the spindle bushing and the spindle should be maintained between 1.0 and 1.2 mm. Excessive or small spindle clearance can cause damage to the bushing. Therefore, the gap between the spindle bushing and the spindle should be carefully checked during the replacement of the new bushing and bushing.
6. The main shaft bending or deformation. This will result in a significant reduction in the coordination between the spindle and the spindle bushing, especially after the crusher operates and heats up, causing the bushing to burn. Therefore, check the spindle status regularly.
In actual production, we may encounter various types of equipment failures. The ZK CORP hopes that our friends and friends will continue to accumulate knowledge and continue to make progress during the use of the equipment.
Add：Qiaoloucaizhai industrial park,XingYang, ZhengZhou, Henan,China