ProjectLocation: Jieyang, Guangdong, China
ConstructionUnit: Jieyang Huixing EnvironmentalProtection Building Material Co., Ltd.
ProductName: Ceramic production line
ProductionScale: Annual output of 100,000m³
ServiceScope: This project is the processing sectionof raw materials feeding, mixing, granulation and calcination, cooling, sievingand tail gas treatment.
In July 2018, Jieyang Huixing EnvironmentalProtection Building Materials Co., Ltd. began to conduct screeninginvestigations on manufacturers of ceramsite production lines. After amonth-long discussion of the program, finally determined that our company isthe final supplier of production line equipment, and officially signed a supplycontract with August 2018. The project is to produce ceramsite project with anannual output of 100,000 square meters. The project is located in JiedongDistrict, Jieyang City, Guangdong Province. Due to the material characteristicsof the production line, the materials are required to be clean andenvironmentally friendly during the process of transportation. In view of theabove characteristics, our engineers, tailor-made for the owners of theappropriate production equipment and process, to achieve the satisfaction ofthe owners.
1. Adhere to the principle of sustainabledevelopment, fully consider regional resources and development conditions, andadhere to the principle of “high starting point, low cost, and highefficiency”. Designed with product structure adjustment and equipmentlarge-scale, improve the comprehensive utilization of products, marketcompetitiveness and enterprise benefits.
2. Comprehensively balance the energyconsumption of various energy media and materials throughout the plant,actively adopt energy-saving equipment, facilities and energy recovery, reducevarious energy consumption, and improve resource utilization efficiency.
3. The adopted process plan is mature,reliable, advanced, equipped with perfect quality and technical measures, andall technical and economic indicators should be advanced and reasonable, so asto achieve the goal of improving product quality, reducing production cost andenhancing market competitiveness.
4. Fully consider meeting the requirements ofenvironmental protection.
5. Strive to layout and process is short,economical and reasonable, to ensure smooth, tidy, beautiful and simple processproduction.
6. To ensure the safety of equipment andoperations, to maintain a safe passage space.
The sand-washed waste soil is transported tothe box feeder through a loader after being piled up for a period of time. Thebox feeder feeds the meter evenly, and the metering said that the sand wastesoil is transported to the double shaft mixer for stirring according to acertain amount of transportation. The first-stage biaxial stirring firstpremixes the raw materials, and then enters the secondary stirring to continuemixing. The mixed material enters the granulator through the chute togranulate, and the raw material ball enters the shaping machine for shaping.After the crushed raw balls are sieved, the qualified ceramsite enters therotary kiln for calcination.
The ceramsite first enters into thedouble-layer flap valve at the end of the kiln, and the flue gas is closed bythe gravity action of the flap valve to prevent the kiln tail smoke fromoverflowing. Through the kiln tail pipe, the ceramsite first enters into thedrying kiln for drying. As the ceramsite slowly enters the calcining kiln inthe rotary kiln, the temperature of the ceramsite is gradually heated and thewater is gradually evaporated drop it. When the ceramsite enters the calciningkiln, the temperature of the ceramsite is heated by rapid heating, and theceramsite is calcined into ceramized particles. The calcined ceramsite flowsout of the kiln head of the rotary kiln and is cooled by a single cylindercooler. The cooled ceramsite is lifted by a bucket elevator to a rotary screenfor screening. After sieving through the drum sieve, the ceramsite is dividedinto different particle sizes and stacked in the yard for packaging and export.
The biomass fuel recovered from the outside istransported to the biomass fuel storage workshop by the automobile, and thebiomass fuel is lifted by the bucket elevator to the biomass fuel storage tank.A screw feeder is arranged at the bottom of the biomass fuel tank to transportthe biomass fuel to the burner pipe, and the biomass fuel is blown into therotary kiln for combustion by the wind of the combustion air blower.
3.Exhaust Gas Treatment System
The hot flue gas at the end of the kiln isfirst removed by the kiln exhaust chamber, and then the hot flue gas is thensent to the cyclone for dust removal and cooling. The cooled flue gas entersthe baghouse dust collector for dust removal again, and the dust concentrationof the flue gas reaches ≤30mg/m3, which is led to the steel chimneyby the kiln tail fan.
Previous: The achievement of ball mill to Pakistan
Add：Qiaoloucaizhai industrial park,XingYang, ZhengZhou, Henan,China